This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it.
How we collect information about you
When you access the NormalAquatics.com website, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website; that information is retained in our log files. We receive your most recent contact information and payment history. When making a payment or initiating or altering auto-pay/preferred payment: credit card, we also collect contact information (name, address, phone, and email) and financial information.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
Any information we collect about you, your computer, or other access devices may be used for fraud prevention purposes.
How we protect and store personal information
Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms of Service;
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website; or
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
Neither NormalAquatics.com nor its parent companies, subsidiaries, or other affiliates will use customer information obtained from NormalAquatics.com to market products and services, other than NormalAquatics.com, to you.
How we share personal information
To process your payments, we need to share some of your personal information with the merchant processing account. All of your contact information and payment history is provided to Normal Aquatics. Credit card numbers are provided to your Normal Aquatics only in the event that you use the online payment portal.
Neither Normal Aquatics nor any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, or other affiliates will use customer information obtained through NormalAquatics.com to market products and services..
We will not disclose your credit card number or bank account number to anyone, except with your express permission, or if we are required to do so to comply with federal or state law, a subpoena or other legal process.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
- Banking partners, as required by credit card association rules, NACHA rules or state or federal laws
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure;
- we need to do so to comply with law; or
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our Terms of Service.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
NormalAquatics.com will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
How you can access or change your personal information
You can change any of your personal information by visiting www.NormalAquatics.com/NewCustomer or please contact us directly.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us by writing to us at Normal Aquatics, 1556 Barnum Ave Suite 3, Bridgeport, CT 06610.