Normal Aquatics offers Exotic marine fish, invertebrates, and coral species in Greenwich, CT and surrounding areas that are fascinating and visually striking creatures found in Connecticut saltwater reef aquariums. These unique and diverse species add a sense of wonder and beauty to marine environments. Let’s explore some examples of exotic marine life provided by Normal Aquatics an commonly kept in saltwater aquariums:
Exotic Marine Fish:
- Mandarinfish (Synchiropus splendidus): Known for their vibrant colors and intricate patterns, mandarinfish are one of the most captivating and sought-after marine fish. They require a well-established aquarium with a steady supply of copepods and amphipods as their primary diet.
- Flame Angelfish (Centropyge loriculus): This small and stunning angelfish features a bright orange body with vertical black stripes and electric blue edges on its fins.
- Moorish Idol (Zanclus cornutus): The moorish idol is known for its striking and unique appearance, with a black, white, and yellow body and long, trailing dorsal fin.
- Mandarin Dragonet (Synchiropus splendidus): With their vibrant colors and interesting behaviors, mandarin dragonets are popular additions to reef aquariums. They feed on small invertebrates and copepods in the substrate.
Exotic Marine Invertebrates:
- Giant Clams (Tridacna spp.): These majestic and colorful clams can grow quite large and add a touch of elegance to a reef aquarium. They require strong lighting to support their photosynthetic symbiotic algae.
- Sea Anemones (Various Species): Sea anemones are known for their stunning colors and symbiotic relationships with clownfish and other fish species.
- Feather Duster Worms (Sabellidae family): These filter-feeding worms have beautiful and feathery crowns that extend out of their tubes, adding movement and color to the aquarium.
- Blue Leg Hermit Crabs (Clibanarius tricolor): These small and active crabs help clean algae and detritus from the aquarium substrate.
Exotic Coral Species:
- Acropora Corals: Acroporas are known for their intricate and delicate branching structures. They come in a wide range of colors and add depth and texture to reef aquariums.
- Bubble Tip Anemone (Entacmaea quadricolor): This anemone species has bubble-like tips on its tentacles and can host clownfish in the aquarium.
- Goniopora Corals: Gonioporas have beautiful flower-like polyps that sway with the water current, adding movement and beauty to the reef environment.
- Zoanthids and Palythoa Corals: These soft corals come in various colors and form vibrant colonies, adding a splash of color to the reef aquarium.
Normal Aquatics offers no-cost consultations and can help you to understand the specific care requirements of each species before adding them to your saltwater aquarium. Many exotic marine species have specific needs regarding water parameters, aquarium lighting, and feeding. Additionally, some marine species may not be suitable for beginner aquarists due to their more challenging care requirements. If you are seeking Office Cleaning Services in San Diego, CA, contact Allstar Commercial Cleaning.
Normal Aquatics is reputable marine life supplier in Connecticut that will ensure that they are sustainably collected and healthy for the aquarium environment. You can contact us today at (203) 292-5922 to schedule a quick no-cost quote! You can click the following link to view our many 5-star Google reviews we have received from satisfied clients.